Arrival & Departure Times:
- Check-in time is between 3:00 – 7:00 P.M.
- Later arrivals are accommodated – let us know if you’ll be arriving past 7:00 p.m. and we’ll place your key and directions to your room in the Guest Entryway.
- Check out time is 11:00 AM.
- Late check out is available at a rate of $25 for every ½ hour past 11 a.m. You are welcome to leave your car in our parking lot if you would like to spend some time at the beach or walking around the village after check out.
- Plenty of free, on-site parking for our guests.
- A delicious two-course gourmet breakfast is included in your room rate, consisting of a fresh fruit course, followed by a hot main course. It is served daily in our “1790’s Dining Room” or on our garden view patio between 8:00 – 9:30 a.m. with scheduled seating times. We are happy to accommodate special dietary needs with advance notice.
- We also serve a mid-afternoon treat that is baked from scratch each day.
- We are a strictly non-smoking inn. If you do smoke or vape, you may do so in the garden area – just ask for an ashtray from the Innkeepers or staff. Smoking or vaping within the Inn, guest rooms, patios, or deck will result in an additional $250 fee added to your bill.
- Children ages 12 and over are welcome. Our inn accommodations are not suitable for younger children. Regardless of age, if a child is the 3rd guest sharing a room, an additional charge of $40 per day, plus MA State Rooms Tax will be added.
- There is a safe, sandy beach, hiking and biking trails galore, an ice cream shop and children’s theatre, horseback riding, as well as the Cape Cod Museum of Natural History, all within a mile of the Inn.
- We love them but cannot accommodate them at our Inn. We’ll be happy to recommend local boarding kennels with good reputations.
Reservation Minimums, Deposits, and Exclusions:
- We have a three (3) night or four (4) night minimum for any stay that includes Saturday during our busy season. Our two (2) night minimum applies to all other booking dates. Please call or email us to inquire about shorter stays in case we have an opening.
- Rates are for single or double occupancy and do not include the MA State and local rooms taxes of 14.45%, or gratuities. A full breakfast, individual split cooling / heating system, free high-speed internet / WiFi, free parking, complimentary beach towels, chairs and umbrellas, coffee, and tea are included in your rate. For our European guests who prefer not to tip directly, we will be happy to add a 3% housekeeping gratuity to your bill for your convenience.
- Three (3) guests sharing a room (we have rooms that can accommodate more than two people) will be charged an additional $40 per day per person plus tax, regardless of age.
- Roll-away beds, cots or additional beds are not available and may not be added to guest rooms. The stated occupancy quantity for each room is the total number of guests allowed in the respective room.
- Deposits: For reservations booked directly through the Candleberry Inn: A 100% advance deposit for reservations of 1 or 2 nights will be taken at the time of booking. For stays of 3 or more nights, a 50% deposit is taken at the time of booking, with the final payment applied to your credit card 14 days prior to your arrival. If booking through an online travel partner, a 100% advance deposit payment is required to confirm a stay.
- We do not host events or groups, and do not offer room blocks for events. Given the inn’s size, we are not equipped or staffed to deliver our experience to groups.
- Only registered guests of the inn are allowed in guest rooms and on the property’s common areas and grounds. Unregistered individuals (such as bridesmaids, groomsmen, photographers, make-up artists, etc. whom are not staying at the inn) are not allowed on the property without advance approval by the innkeepers.
We urge you to read this paragraph carefully. Our Reservation and Cancellation policies have been thought out carefully, and are a vital part of managing a small country/beach resort Inn. Thank you!
For reservations directly made through our website or by calling us:
- If you booked with us directly and later choose to cancel your confirmed stay with us, we will be happy to refund your deposit in full, as long as you give us more than 14 days’ notice before your arrival date. In some instances – such as group reservations, weddings, and special events –an earlier cancellation deadline will apply.
- If you find that you must cancel within two weeks of your arrival date, we will refund your deposit only if we are able to re-rent your room(s), less a $35 processing service fee.
For reservations made through travel partners and third parties:
- Reservations booked through an online travel partner or the third party may be canceled and refunded with more than 30 days’ notice prior to your arrival date. Third-party cancellations with less than 30 days notice are non-refundable.
Cancellation of scheduled in-house massage services requires a 48-hour cancellation notice to the massage therapist in order to receive a refund.
Although we sympathize with life’s unexpected turns, we recommend that you purchase trip insurance if you are worried about protecting yourself from an occurrence that might cause you a late cancellation. IE: flight delays, inclement weather, illness or death in the family.
- We do not issue exchanges of reservation dates, or gift certificates, for late cancellations.
- Early departures are regarded as cancellations.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have about our policies.
We look forward to welcoming you the Candleberry Inn on Cape Cod!
We are happy to accept:
VISA, Mastercard, Discover, or cash