Arrival & Departure Times:
- Check in time is between 3:00 – 8:00 P.M.
- Later arrivals are cheerfully accommodated – let us know if you’ll be arriving past 8:00 p.m. and we’ll place your key, and directions to your room, in the Guest Entryway
- Check out time is 11:00 AM.
- Late check out is available at a rate of $25 for every ½ hour past 11 a.m. You are welcome to leave your car in our parking lot if you would like to spend some time at the beach or walking around the village after check out.
- Plenty of free, on-site parking for our guests.
- A delicious two-course gourmet breakfast is included in your room rate, consisting of a fresh fruit course, followed by a hot main course. It is served daily in our “1790’s Dining Room” or on our garden view patio between 8:00 – 9:30 a.m. We are happy to accommodate special dietary needs with advance notice.
- We also host small group events, such as cocktail parties, teas, lunches, dinners, and elopements. Please contact your Innkeepers for further information.
We are a strictly non-smoking inn. If you do smoke, you may do so in the garden area – just ask for an ashtray from the Innkeepers or staff. Smoking within the Inn, patios, or deck will result in an additional $250 fee added to your bill.
Children ages 8 and over are welcome. Our inn accommodations are not suitable for younger children. Regardless of age, if a child is the 3rd guest sharing a room, an additional charge of $30 per day, plus MA State Rooms Tax will be added.
There is a safe, sandy beach, hiking and biking trails galore, an ice cream shop and children’s theatre, horseback riding, as well as the Cape Cod Museum of Natural History, all within a mile of the Inn.
- We love them but cannot accommodate them at our Inn. We’ll be happy to recommend local boarding kennels with good reputations.
Reservation Minimums, Deposits, and Exclusions:
- We have a three (3) night minimum for any stay that includes a Saturday from June 24th – September 3rd. Our two (2) night minimum applies to all other booking dates. Please call or email us to inquire about shorter stays in case we have an opening.
- Rates are for single or double occupancy, and do not include the MA State Rooms Tax of 11.6%, or gratuities. A full breakfast, free WiFi, free parking, complimentary beach towels, coffee, and tea are included in your rate. For our European guests who prefer not to tip directly, we will be happy to add a 3% housekeeping gratuity to your bill for your convenience.
- 3 or 4 guests sharing a room (we have 4 rooms that can accommodate more than two people) will be charged an additional $30 per day per person plus tax, regardless of age.
- Deposits: A 100% advance deposit for reservations of 1 or 2 nights, will be taken at the time of booking. For stays or 3 or more nights, a 50% deposit is taken at the time of booking, with the final payment applied to your credit card 14 days prior to your arrival.
- We urge you to read this paragraph carefully. Our Reservation and Cancellation policies have been thought out carefully, and are a vital part of managing a small country/beach resort Inn. Thank you!
- If you choose to cancel your confirmed stay with us, we will be happy to refund your deposit in full, as long as you give us more than 14 days notice before your arrival date. In some instances – such as group reservations,weddings and special events –an earlier cancellation deadline will apply.
- If you find that you must cancel within two weeks of your arrival date, we will refund your deposit only if we are able to re-rent your room(s), less a $30 service fee.
Although we sympathize with life’s unexpected turns, we recommend that you purchase trip insurance if you are worried about protecting yourself from an occurrence that might cause you a late cancellation. IE: flight delays, inclement weather, illness or death in the family.
- We do not issue exchanges of reservation dates, or gift certificates, for late cancellations.
- Early departures are regarded as cancellations.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have about our policies.
We look forward to welcoming you the Candleberry Inn on Cape Cod!
We are happy to accept:
VISA, Mastercard, Discover, personal checks or cash