The Main House, dating from the early 1800s, offers wide pine floors and beautiful oriental rugs, colorful walls and trim, working fireplaces, antiques and family heirlooms, with all the comforts and amenities you might expect from a first class inn. The Carriage House contains three rooms. On the first floor is our spacious Garden Suite with a two person jacuzzi, private entrance and patio. Our second floor Carriage House rooms, with separate entrance, are private, bright and airy, with a deck overlooking the back gardens. “Treetops” with a brass queen bed is directly across the hall from “Seabreeze” with two double beds. Perfect for friends or family traveling together! All Candleberry Inn on Cape Cod rooms have private baths, individual air conditioning, cable television and sitting areas. They share a guest area that offers early morning coffee and tea service, a guest refrigerator, ice, beach towels and chairs, and access to the garden patio, fountain and grounds. If you haven’t already, be sure to download our FREE Vacation Guide! In addition to the specific amenities and descriptions provided with each unique guest accommodation, room rates include all of the following:
- A two-course gourmet breakfast served each morning from 8:00 – 9:30 A.M. in our 1790’s Dining Room, or on our garden-view patio if weather permits
- We are very happy to accommodate your special dietary need or allergy with advance notice: gluten free / diabetic / vegetarian, etc.
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Complimentary coffee, decaf and tea, 24/7
- Complimentary beach towels, chairs and umbrellas
- Picnic coolers
- Outdoor shower
- Guest refrigerator
- Guest microwave
- Glasses for wine, beer and champagne, corkscrews, and ice buckets
- Concierge & planning service with your experienced hosts
- Free maps, directions, Guest Information books in each room and “things to see and do” on Cape Cod
- Restaurant sample menus and recommendations
- We’ll print out your boarding passes, too!