The Garden Suite is located on the first floor of the Carriage House with its own private, brick patio
Experience Luxurious Brewster, MA, Lodging at Our Cape Cod Inn
Choosing your accommodations is one of the most important parts of planning a vacation. Brewster is a quintessential New England town, and our guest rooms reflect the charm of the area. All of our rooms are uniquely decorated to display the features of the historic property that was once a sea captain’s home. Best of all, our guests have access to our pristine gardens and common areas so they can have a relaxing escape that feels just like home.
Our accommodations are perfect for guests looking for quiet and romantic lodging in Brewster, MA. The Main House, dating from the early 1800s, features wide pine floors, beautiful oriental rugs, colorful walls and trim, working fireplaces, antiques, and family heirlooms. Six of our Brewster, MA, accommodations are located here while the other three are in our Carriage House.
Our Cape Cod inn is a lodging experience unlike any other. Each of our Brewster, MA, accommodations features an array of luxurious and convenient amenities to make sure that your stay is exemplary. We strive to think of everything so you can relax and enjoy your time here. Your stay will include:
- A multi-course gourmet breakfast served each morning from 8:00 – 9:30 A.M. in our 1790’s dining room or on our garden-view patio (weather permitting)
- We are very happy to accommodate your special dietary need or allergy with advance notice: gluten free / diabetic / vegetarian, etc.
- Free Parking
- Free high-speed internet / WiFi
- Complimentary all-day coffee, decaf and tea self-service
- Complimentary beach towels, chairs and umbrellas
- Picnic coolers
- Outdoor shower
- Guest refrigerator
- Guest microwave
- Glasses for wine, beer and champagne, corkscrews, and ice buckets
- Concierge & planning service with your experienced hosts
- Free maps, directions, Guest Information books in each room and “things to see and do” on Cape Cod
- Restaurant sample menus and recommendations
- We’ll print out your boarding passes, too!
Book Your Stay Today!
With so many Brewster, MA, lodging options, it can be difficult to decide where to stay. Candleberry Inn is the number one choice for those seeking an authentic Cape Cod experience. Unlike generic chain hotels, our property offers a blend of historic charm and incredible hospitality you won’t find anywhere else. We love cooking for you, chatting about the area, and getting to know every guest that walks through our door. Plus, we offer you our complimentary Vacation Guide to start planning your stay. Browse our Brewster accommodations below, then book the getaway of a lifetime!
One of our most popular rooms, the elegant Breezing Up gets its name from the Winslow Homer print which hangs over the mantel of your working fireplace.
Handsome, traditional comfort in a queen size, four poster Shaker bed.
The Beach Rose Room has a romantic, Victorian feel.
The Cricket Room is a charming, second floor room which overlooks the side gardens and fountain of the Main House.
Privately located on the second floor, rear of the Main House, this suite overlooks our side gardens, rolling lawn and whispering fountain.
Recently renovated with an upgrade to a king bed and installation of wide-plank wood floors and central air conditioning.
Bright and airy, the Seabreeze Room is located on the second floor of the Carriage House.
Named after this historic building’s original resident, Senator George Copeland, the Copeland Room is steeped in tradition.