Stay at the Candleberry Inn during these local events:
- Footlight Fantasies Rockin’ at the Rep – April 5, 6, 7 & 8, 2018 – a fundraiser filled with evenings of fun performances, great music and costumes, and lots of laughter – at the Cape Rep Theater, minutes from the Candleberry Inn. To buy tickets or learn more visit the Cape Rep Theater website.
- Brewster in Bloom Festival – May 4, 5, & 6, 2018 – see the thousands of Brewster daffodils around town when you stay at the Candleberry Inn during this weekend of local activities including a 5K Run, Concert in the Park, Antiques & Arts Excursion, Fine Arts and Craft Show, Sea Captains and Treasure Parade, Golf Tournament and much more. Visit the Brewster Chamber of Commerce website for complete festival program and details.
- Pan-Mass Challenge – August 4 & 5, 2018 – The Candleberry Inn is on the event cycling route (Route 6A) Each year the Pan-Mass Challenge brings together thousands of impassioned cyclists, committed volunteers, generous donors, and dedicated corporate sponsors. Together, they strive to provide Dana-Farber’s doctors and researchers the necessary resources to discover cures for all types of cancer. Candleberry Inn proudly donates a guest stay at our Inn to the Pan Mass Challenge Fundraiser’s silent auction. For more information about the Pan-Mass Challenge and cycling, event and route visit their website.
- 66th Annual Society of Cape Cod Craftsmen Craft Fair – August 7, 8 & 9, 2018 – A short drive from the Candleberry Inn, visit this fine juried craft show featuring the work of the Cape Cod Craftsmen. This year’s celebration will include select invited Cape Cod artists. The show will be held rain or shine under a big white tent. Come support this talented group of professional local artists and craftspeople! Explore more on their website.
- 40th Annual Brew Run – Saturday, August 11, 2018 – 5.2 mile run in Brewster, MA that starts at 4:00 P.M. and finishes at the Woodshed Bar on Route 6A, across the street from the Candleberry Inn. This popular run is known for its huge prize giveaway after the event. It is co-sponsored by the Brewster Rescue Squad and The Woodshed Bar to benefit The Brewster Rescue and Safety.
- Annual Cape Cod Antique Dealers Association Outdoor Summer Antiques Show and Sale – Saturday, August 11, 2018 Cape Cod attracts antique dealers and collectors throughout the year. The Cape Cod Antique Dealers Association (CCADA) annual summer antique show is a great way to see a wide variety of material in one visit. The event will be in Orleans, just one town away from the Candleberry Inn. Plan to stay with us, attend the CCADA show, and visit the organization’s 150+ member antique shops on Cape Cod. Candleberry Inn will provide you with a complimentary antique dealer member directory. Explore more here.
- Against the Tide – Saturday, August 18, 2018 – Swim, Kayak, Walk, Run or Paddle to fight breast cancer at Nickerson State Park, just moments from the Candleberry Inn. Against the Tide is a family-friendly, multi-sport event to benefit the Massachusetts Breast Cancer Coalition (MBCC). MBCC is the only non-profit in the state dedicated to the prevention of breast cancer from environmental causes. You may participate in several events to fundraise on behalf of MBCC and its important mission to change the legacy of breast cancer for future generations. Visit MBCC’s website to register and to learn more.
- 7th Annual Kill Tide Arts and Craft Festival – August 2018 The Historic Drummer Boy Park, just a short ride from the Candleberry Inn, hosts a variety of traditional American made works at the Kill Tide Arts and Craft Festival. Sample specialty foods such as Kettle Corn, Cranberry Jellies, Wine Slushy Mix, Lemonade, Jams, Cooking Oils, Herbal Dips, Seasonings, Jams, Finishing Sauces, BBQ Sauces, Gourmet Pastries & more. The Kill Tide Arts & Craft Festival is free admission with plenty of free parking and held rain or shine. Friendly pets on a leash are welcome. For more information, visit the website.
- ALA Autumn Escape Bike Trek – September 28, 29 & 30, 2018 Supporting the American Lung Association (ALA), the Autumn Escape Bike Trek takes bikers on a breathtaking journey through Cape Cod after the madness of the summer season has passed. As a participant, you’ll enjoy the Rail Trail – Cape Cod’s bike path, known for its beautiful views of the quaint seaside towns and Nickerson State Park. At the end of your ride, relax and pamper yourself at the Candleberry Inn. For bike route maps and more information, visit the website.