Our Cape Cod inn is a lodging experience unlike any other. Each of our Brewster, MA, accommodations features an array of luxurious and convenient amenities to make sure that your stay is exemplary. We strive to think of everything so you can relax and enjoy your time here.
Every Stay at Candleberry Inn Includes
Complimentary Food & Drink
At our Cape Cod inn, we believe in feeling your best. We are located 10-minutes from the beach in an area that’s brimming with outdoor recreation. Start your day right with a delicious breakfast that’s cooked fresh daily. It will keep you feeling energized and light for your Cape Cod and Brewster activities.
All of our recipes use the freshest ingredients from local, in-season farm stands and markets. Some of our favorite dishes include poached eggs with house-made roasted red peppers and bacon and pancakes mixed with hand-shredded apple. Our innkeeper, Angelo, bases his choice of meals from family recipes to keep our inn feeling like home for all who visit. Your stay includes:
- A multi-course gourmet breakfast is served each morning from 8:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
- Breakfast is served in our 1790s dining room or on our garden-view patio. (weather permitting)
- We are very happy to accommodate your special dietary need or allergy with advance notice: gluten free/ diabetic/ vegetarian, etc.
- Afternoon treats baked from scratch by your chef/ host.
- Complimentary all-day coffee, decaf, and tea self-service.
Beach Day Necessities
Our inn is centrally located on the Cape. Our great location puts us within walking and driving distance of the Cape’s unique beaches. Some offer a great workout for joggers, while others offer luscious sands to relax on. Take advantage of our area’s beaches and our beach day necessities.
- Complimentary beach towels, chairs, and umbrellas
- Outdoor shower (Not in service for Summer 2020)
- Ice (Limited for Summer 2020 – shared ice maker is not available; sealed small bags of ice will be provided)
Candleberry Inn’s property and housing has been a Cape Cod inn since the 1940s. First known as The Welcome House, the inn has evolved and grown with each passing decade. Our luxurious amenities range from a beautifully manicured outdoor space to the finest cosmetic products.
Enjoy an evening glass of wine in the wandering English garden with a view of the Old King’s Highway. Or, step inside your room at our Cape Cod inn and delight in Brewster water that’s freshly bottled in reusable glasses, Malin+Goetz natural cosmetics in the bathroom, and more! Other amenities include:
- 600-thread count sheets
- Glass water bottles filled with fresh, Brewster water
- Malin+Goetz natural cosmetics
- Guest refrigerator (Common space refrigerator is not in service for Summer 2020)
- Guest ice maker (Shared ice maker is not in service for Summer 2020)
- Guest microwave
- Free parking
- Free high-speed internet / WiFi
- Glasses for wine, beer, and champagne
- Corkscrews and ice buckets
- Silverware, dishes, and mugs
- Free printing for your boarding passes and travel essentials
Trip Planning Assistance
We believe that vacation planning should be easy. That’s why we’ve crafted our complimentary Vacation Guide. This guide is full of the finest recommendations for things to do, see, eat, and more on your Brewster, MA, getaway. As locals on the Cape, we pride ourselves on being the best to consult with once you’ve booked your stay and gain local insight on mapping your itinerary. Our travel amenities include:
- Concierge & planning service with your experienced hosts
- Guest Information books in each room with “things to see and do” on Cape Cod information
- Free maps and directions
- Restaurant sample menus and recommendations
We believe that the beauty of the Cape and its endless things to do makes it the perfect getaway for anyone. Want to escape from everyday life and relax in your luxuriously appointed guest room? Do you want to see the Cape via outdoor recreation? It’s all possible at our centrally located inn. Experience the Cape any way you like when you stay with us! We are happy to help you plan and book your stay.