You’re dreaming of a Cape Cod vacation with just the right amenities to take your trip to the next level. You want to be pampered. You want to sink into tranquil relaxation. You want features that delight and surprise you. And you want booking to be easy, with no hidden fees or reservation issues.
At Candleberry Inn, we want to help you have the Cape Cod getaway of your dreams so that you can look at every aspect of your trip and know that you made the right choice. Located just a short distance from the beach and right on Old King’s Highway (Route 6A), you’ll have access to everything the Cape has to offer, all while you experience the simple elegance of Candleberry Inn.
Candleberry Inn is a Cape Cod inn with nine guest rooms and is ranked #1 Bed & Breakfast in the United States, #2 in the World, and #1 Bed and Breakfast in Cape Cod Brewster, MA by TripAdvisor in 2022. You can trust that your vacation planning and the getaway itself will be smooth sailing and you’ll get to do nothing but enjoy it.
To help you have the Cape Cod vacation of your dreams, we offer many amenities at Candleberry Inn.
Cape Cod Bed and Breakfast Amenities
Complimentary Food and Drink
Exploring Cape Cod and having an amazing vacation mean that you need to start your day off right, and you need to have something to look forward to each afternoon. We’re talking about delicious food, of course. And that’s what we have in store for you at Candleberry Inn.
Every stay at Candleberry Inn offers you a gourmet, multi-course breakfast. First, you’ll start with a fresh fruit course, which is not your run-of-the-mill fruit salad. Instead it is a culinary delight that is not only delicious but also a work of art.. The various fruits are hand-chosen at various markets and farm stands by your innkeeper, Angelo, and are at peak ripeness and freshness to be served that day. This is locally sourced produce that is the perfect pop of flavor to start your day.
Then, you’ll enjoy the hot main course served each morning. This, too, is sourced from local ingredients and served at peak flavor and freshness. Each day alternates between a sweet and savory dish that is thoughtfully planned and prepared, so throughout your stay, you will have the chance to experience many different delicious breakfast dishes.
Many breakfast recipes are inspired by the Italian heritage of the innkeepers. You’ll want to be sure to try the Brewster Sunrise – a signature Cape Cod breakfast beverage, along with full tea, gourmet coffee, espresso, and cappuccino, as well as juice service. And if you have any dietary restrictions, please do let us know when you make your reservation. We are happy to accommodate your specific needs with advance notice.
Whether you’re just checking in or coming back from a day at the beach or exploring, you’ll love the afternoon Sweet Treats made daily from scratch in-house by one of our innkeepers. This is the perfect cherry on top of your day on the Cape.
And whether you need an extra cup of coffee for a pick-me-up or you love to have tea in the evenings, you’ll love the all-day gourmet espresso, coffee, and tea service.
This year we’ve added a self-service freezer with ice cream treats available complimentary to our guests at any time.
There is also a guest pantry, guest refrigerator, guest microwave, ice machine, coffee machine, and tea kettle to make your stay more comfortable. And we have everything you need to enjoy a meal, snack, or bottle of wine in your room including wine and champagne glasses, mugs, plates, silverware, corkscrews, and more.
Candleberry Inn offers nine rooms – 6 in the Main House and 3 in the Carriage House. There is a suite located in the Main House and another in the Carriage House. These suits offer King-sized beds, as well as a separate sitting area, where an additional guest could stay. So whether you’re planning a Cape Cod romantic getaway, a family vacation, girls’ weekend, or a group couples’ trip, there is a room that is well-suited to your needs. Each room offers you the tranquility you are looking for in your Cape Cod getaway.
In-room Amenities Include:
- Private, newly renovated bathroom in each guest room with premium finishes; standard guest rooms have showers, suites have both bathtubs and showers
- Embroidered Frette waffle kimono cotton robes and complimentary bath slippers
- Plush Turkish towels
- Premium bed linens including Matouk duvets and blankets, and ironed 600-thread count cotton sheets
- Extra pillows and Matouk blankets in closets
- (Malin + Goetz) natural skin and bath products
- Magnifying face mirror
- Professional salon hairdryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Individual split cooling / heating systems
- Smart television and premium HD cable channels
- Free high-speed enterprise grade Wi-Fi
- Clock with USB charging ports, and wireless charging station
- Ice bucket, cork screw, wine glasses, water glasses, glass bottled water
- Two rooms with gas fireplaces, and two rooms with wood burning fireplaces
- Daily housekeeping services to keep your room pristine
- Plus, we offer many add-ons – like in-room massages, bottles of wine, boxes of chocolate, flower arrangements as well as special packages – to take your room from simply elegant to full-on luxurious.
Candleberry Inn is located on the National Registry of Historic Places and you can experience the gorgeous Georgian Federal architectural design while also enjoying simple elegance at every turn. From the well-maintained lawn and grounds to the juxtaposition of history and comfort, you’ll love your Cape Cod vacation experience with Candleberry Inn.
We want to make sure you feel relaxed and delighted from the moment you step onto the property at Candleberry Inn. Along with our in-room amenities, our on-site amenities are thoughtfully executed to take your Cape Cod getaway to the next level.
On-site Amenities Include:
- Guest pantry refrigerator
- Beverage fridge in common area with complimentary soft drinks
- Guest pantry ice maker for beverages and ice buckets (not enough ice maker capacity to fill beach coolers)
- Guest pantry microwave
- Coffee maker and tea kettle
- All day espresso with our self-serve espresso machine
- Fire pit with Adirondack chair seating
- Outdoor seating facing Old King’s Highway
- Free parking
- Free high-speed enterprise grade Wi-Fi
- Glasses for wine, beer, and champagne
- Corkscrews and ice buckets
- Silverware, dishes, and mugs
- Books about Cape Cod, as well as other topics and fiction novels
- Free printing for your boarding passes and travel essentials
- Bicycle rental and delivery arranged with nearby bike shops
- Photocopying and printing services
- Laundry service – same day (fee charged per load)
- Luggage storage
- Beach – several nearby beaches with the closest beach a short walk (less than 1/4 of a mile away)
Trip Planning Assistance
We know you want to experience the real Cape Cod, not just the parts that get the most online attention. We love offering recommendations of places that locals choose and how to get the most out of your Cape Cod experience.
- Free maps and directions
- Concierge & planning service with your experienced hosts
- Touch Stay Guest Travel App with things to do on Cape Cod information, best restaurants, best events, and more
- Restaurant sample menus and recommendations
Cape Cod offers an endlessly beautiful experience with so many things to do, try, and experience. You love how simple it is to plan the perfect getaway when you stay with us at Candleberry Inn and experience the simple elegance of a Cape Cod bed and breakfast for your getaway.