KING BED | Carriage House | Second Level |
Our Treetops Room offers guests second-level privacy with enchanting 200-year-old oak and maple trees outside the windows. Experience Cape Cod luxury with family and friends in this room, which shares a semi-private deck with the Seabreeze Room, across the hall. The room is fitted with a king-size bed and a sitting area with a pair of comfy chairs, perfect for relaxing while reading or watching TV.
Make the Treetops Room feel like home by controlling the central air conditioning / heating temperature with an in-room thermostat control. This guest room has beautiful wide-plank hardwood floors, a private bathroom, wall-mounted flat screen HDTV, high-speed internet / WiFi, and a mini refrigerator. The Treetops Room also comes with a clock that has USB charging ports, hairdryer, magnifying face mirror, and an iron and ironing board. Relax and unwind with plush robes, luxury linens and bath amenities, and daily housekeeping service that will keep your room looking brand new during your stay.
- Second-level location
- Outdoor deck with bistro table and lounge seating (deck is shared with Seabreeze Room)
- Mini-refrigerator with chilled bottled water
- Daily multi-course gourmet breakfast served from 8 a.m. until 9:30 a.m
- Complimentary coffee and tea available 24 hours per day
- Beach towels, umbrellas, and chairs provided in the summer season for beach-goers
Maximum Occupancy: 2