Main House | Second Level | Queen Bed |
Nightly Rate: $169 – $329
The bright and cheery Cricket Room is perfect for your Cape Cod getaway. Our smallest room, it offers a Queen-sized bed and is tucked away on the second level in the Main House, where you’ll enjoy views of the lovely west gardens and the old feel of the architecture from the late 1700s, when this part of the inn was built.
The bright bathroom in the Cricket Room is also newly renovated to include a tiled shower with premium shower head and handheld fittings, as well as tiled and stone finishes throughout the bathroom.
- Second level access
- Newly renovated bathroom with shower stall, stone and tiled finishes
Every guest will enjoy a complimentary breakfast served each morning from 8:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. This delicious breakfast includes a fresh fruit course and a hot main course that alternates between sweet and savory every morning. All breakfasts are locally sourced with the freshest ingredients. Please let us know in advance of any dietary restrictions. In addition to the amazing breakfasts and afternoon baked treats, you’ll love the concierge service to help you plan your Cape Cod getaway.
Maximum Occupancy: 2
Please Note: Children ages 12 and over are welcome and the inn is pet free. Learn more.
You always get the best room rate when you book directly with us. Check availability.
Our in-room amenities include:
- Private newly renovated bathroom in each guest room with premium finishes; standard guest rooms have showers, suites have both bathtubs and showers
- Waffle kimono cotton robes
- Plush Turkish towels
- Premium bed linens including Matouk duvets and blankets, and ironed 600-thread count cotton sheets
- (Malin + Goetz) natural skin and bath products
- Magnifying face mirror
- Professional hairdryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Individual split cooling / heating system
- HD television and premium cable channels
- High-speed internet and Wi-Fi
- Clock with USB charging ports, and wireless charging station
- Ice bucket, cork screw, wine glasses, water glasses, glass bottled water
- Two rooms with gas fireplaces, and two rooms with wood burning fireplaces
- Daily housekeeping services to keep your room pristine
- Plus, we offer many add-ons – like in-room massages, bottles of wine, boxes of chocolate, flower arrangements and more – to take your room from simply elegant to full-on luxurious.