Main House | Main Level | Queen Bed |
Nightly Rate: $179 – $429
The Copeland Room is a gorgeous glimpse at the full glory of the historical aspect of the Candleberry Inn where you’ll enjoy the 200-year-old wide, wood planked floors, all overlooking Old King’s Highway (Route 6A). The Copeland Room’s newly renovated private small bathroom includes a tiled shower with premium shower head and handheld fittings, as well as marble mosaic tile and traditional stone finishes throughout the bathroom, for a comfortable Cape Cod getaway.
The Copeland Room is a main level room at Candleberry Inn featuring a Queen-sized bed. The Copeland Room is named after Senator George Copeland, the original resident of the Candleberry Inn property that has a gorgeous historic feel with the Georgian Federal Style architecture, period decor and comfortable chairs that all overlook the Old King’s Highway and the beautifully lush front gardens.
- First level access
- Small renovated private bathroom with shower stall, marble, stone and tiled finishes
- Newly refinished hardwood floors
Every single morning, you’ll be greeted with a gourmet breakfast, served from 8:00 a.m to 9:30 a.m., featuring a fresh fruit course locally sourced and at ripening perfection. The hot main course alternates each day between a sweet dish and a savory dish. Dietary restrictions can be accommodated when you let us know in advance. You’ll love the other inn amenities, like concierge service and everything you need for a trip to the beach.
Maximum Occupancy: 2
Please Note: Children ages 12 and over are welcome and the inn is pet free. Learn more.
You always get the best room rate when you book directly with us. Check availability
Our in-room amenities include:
- Private, newly renovated bathroom (Spring 2021) in each guest room with premium finishes; standard guest rooms have showers, suites have both bathtubs and showers
- Embroidered Frette waffle kimono cotton robes and complimentary bath slippers
- Plush Turkish towels
- Premium bed linens including Matouk duvets and blankets, and ironed 600-thread count cotton sheets
- Extra pillows and Matouk blankets in closets
- (Malin + Goetz) natural skin and bath products
- Magnifying face mirror
- Professional salon hairdryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Individual split cooling / heating systems
- HD television and premium cable channels
- High-speed internet and Wi-Fi
- Clock with USB charging ports, and wireless charging station
- Ice bucket, cork screw, wine glasses, water glasses, glass bottled water
- Two rooms with gas fireplaces, and two rooms with wood burning fireplaces
- Daily housekeeping services to keep your room pristine
- Plus, we offer many add-ons – like in-room massages, bottles of wine, boxes of chocolate, flower arrangements as well as special packages – to take your room from simply elegant to full-on luxurious.