Main House | Main Level | Queen Bed |
Nightly Rate: $179 – $379
The Copeland Room is a gorgeous glimpse at the full glory of the historical aspect of the Candleberry Inn where you’ll enjoy the 200-year-old wide, wood planked floors, all overlooking Old King’s Highway (Route 6A). The Copeland Room’s newly renovated private small bathroom includes a tiled shower with premium shower head and handheld fittings, as well as marble mosaic tile and traditional stone finishes throughout the bathroom, for a comfortable Cape Cod getaway.
The Copeland Room is a main level room at Candleberry Inn featuring a Queen-sized bed. The Copeland Room is named after Senator George Copeland, the original resident of the Candleberry Inn property that has a gorgeous historic feel with the Georgian Federal Style architecture, period decor and comfortable chairs that all overlook the Old King’s Highway and the beautifully lush front gardens.
- First level access
- Small renovated private bathroom with shower stall, marble, stone and tiled finishes
- Newly refinished hardwood floors
Every single morning, you’ll be greeted with a gourmet breakfast, served from 8:00 a.m to 9:30 a.m., featuring a fresh fruit course locally sourced and at ripening perfection. The hot main course alternates each day between a sweet dish and a savory dish. Dietary restrictions can be accommodated when you let us know in advance. You’ll love the other inn amenities, like concierge service and everything you need for a trip to the beach.
Maximum Occupancy: 2
Please Note: Children ages 8 and over are welcome and the inn is pet free. Learn more.
You always get the best room rate when you book directly with us. Check availability
Our in-room amenities include:
- Private newly renovated bathroom in each guest room with premium finishes; standard guest rooms have showers, suites have both bathtubs and showers
- Waffle kimono cotton robes
- Plush Turkish towels
- Premium bed linens including Matouk duvets and blankets, and ironed 600-thread count cotton sheets
- (Malin + Goetz) natural skin and bath products
- Magnifying face mirror
- Professional hairdryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Central air conditioning and heating with personal thermostat for your preferred temperature control
- HD television and premium cable channels
- High-speed internet and Wi-Fi
- Clock with USB charging ports, and wireless charging station
- Ice bucket, cork screw, wine glasses, water glasses, glass bottled water
- Two rooms with gas fireplaces, and two rooms with wood burning fireplaces
- Daily housekeeping services to keep your room pristine
- Plus, we offer many add-ons – like in-room massages, bottles of wine, boxes of chocolate, flower arrangements and more – to take your room from simply elegant to full-on luxurious.