Main House | Main Level | Queen Bed | Fireplace |
Nightly Rate: $179 – $379
The Breezing Up Room is the most popular room at Candleberry Inn for its comfortable and gorgeous appointments, all while overlooking Old King’s Highway.
The Breezing Up Room earned its name from the Winslow Homer print hanging above the mantle in the room. It is located in the Main House of the Candleberry Inn on the first level. It is one of the most popular selections at Candleberry Inn. You’ll love the gloriously hand-carved, four-poster, and amazingly comfortable Queen-sized bed, the inviting fireplace, cozy chairs for reading or relaxing, the recently refinished 200-year-old wood floors, and overlooking historic Old King’s Highway.
And now the Breezing Up Room’s newly renovated private bathroom includes a tiled shower with premium shower head and handheld fittings, as well as marble mosaic tile and stone finishes throughout the bathroom, for your ultimate relaxation and pampered Cape Cod getaway.
Along with your reservation, you’ll enjoy a gourmet breakfast served daily from 8:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m, complete with simple, locally-sourced ingredients to start your day out right. Afternoon treats are baked and served each day – you won’t want to miss them. Please let us know in advance of any dietary restrictions.
- First level access
- Newly renovated private bathroom with shower stall, marble, stone and tiled finishes
- Newly refinished hardwood floors
- Wood burning fireplace
Maximum Occupancy: 2
Please Note: Children ages 8 and over are welcome and the inn is pet free. Learn more.
You always get the best room rate when you book directly with us. Check availability.
Our in-room amenities include:
- Private newly renovated bathroom in each guest room with premium finishes; standard guest rooms have showers, suites have both bathtubs and showers
- Waffle kimono cotton robes
- Plush Turkish towels
- Premium bed linens including Matouk duvets and blankets, and ironed 600-thread count cotton sheets
- (Malin + Goetz) natural skin and bath products
- Magnifying face mirror
- Professional hairdryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Central air conditioning and heating with personal thermostat for your preferred temperature control
- HD television and premium cable channels
- High-speed internet and Wi-Fi
- Clock with USB charging ports, and wireless charging station
- Ice bucket, cork screw, wine glasses, water glasses, glass bottled water
- Two rooms with gas fireplaces, and two rooms with wood burning fireplaces
- Daily housekeeping services to keep your room pristine
- Plus, we offer many add-ons – like in-room massages, bottles of wine, boxes of chocolate, flower arrangements and more – to take your room from simply elegant to full-on luxurious.